We are an academic organization formed to promote and facilitate the participation of undergraduates in quantum information science at Yale.
Networking, Resources, Projects, Events.
(Depending on member interests.)
- Develop open Source Quantum Computing Club Projects
- Study Groups
- Social Hours (Quantum Chess, Trivia, etc)
- YuQC Invited Speaker Series
- Host Tours of Academic and Industry Quantum Computing Labs
- Quantum Coalition (Hackathon)
- Facilitate Outreach to HS Students
- Build a network of peers, mentors, professionals and alumni
- Resources and opportunities
- and more…
Membership form: https://forms.gle/X2k8scLqNkgsvLv1A
- Please fill this out if you are interested in learning more about our organization and applying to board positions.
- We will have an interest meeting on November 22, 2020, from 1:00PM - 1:30PM ET.
Calendar: Please click here to subscribe to our calendars!
Newsletter: Please click here to subscribe to our public newsletter!
Discord: Please email email@example.com for an invitation to our Yale-only server!
“Yale” and “Yale University” are registered trademarks of Yale University. This website is a student run website and is maintained, hosted, and operated independently of Yale University. The activities on this website are not supervised or endorsed by Yale and information contained on this website does not necessarily reflect the opinions or official positions of the University.